Ways to Donate to New Mexico International School
Donations in many different forms are greatly appreciated and help the New Mexico International School in many ways. For example, people have donated items, such as a coffee pot and art supplies. Others have been able to donate their time to help us keep our grounds clean and beautiful with flowers and create this website, which we are very proud of. When we receive cash donations, these go directly toward educational programs for the students. Remember that when you donate to a school, your donation — in any form — may be tax deductible.
The NM International School Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit foundation formed to promote and support education for New Mexico children, NMIS, and other educational organizations. All cash donations go to our Foundation, which fully support initiatives of NMIS. If you would like to make a cash donation to benefit the students of NMIS, please click on this link and use the PayPal button on the page to donate. Check donations can be taken to the school to be forwarded to the Foundation.
Do you have some of these items laying around, not being used? NMIS would put them to good use!
- Plastic 'Solo' cups (for cold beverages)
- Styrofoam cups (for hot beverages)
- Scholastic: order books through Scholastic, and for each order you place, Scholastic sends a free book to NMIS (and your child will be surprised to get your order delivered to them in class!)
- Amazon.com: Click here to see a wishlist of books that NMIS Teachers and the Library Committee have created. Anyone can buy these books for the school and Amazon will ship them directly to NMIS.
More Ways to Donate
- Target: If you shop at Target, you can earn money for NMIS, thanks to Target's "Take Charge of Education Program." All you need to do is have a Target Credit or Debit Card, and link our school to your account by calling 1-800-316-6142 or go to the Target website. Our school id number is 152627. After that, it's easy. Just go shopping at Target, pay with your Target Credit or Debit Card, and Target will donate 1% of your purchase to NMIS. If you don't have a Target Credit or Debit Card, you can apply for one at any Target. After you receive your new Target Credit or Debit Card (which will take a week or so), you can then link NMIS to your account by following the same instructions above.
- Albertsons: NMIS earns cash rewards based on purchases of supporters at Albertsons. It's simple — just pick up a Community Partners key tag at NMIS to use when you shop at Albertsons.
- Smith's: NMIS earns money for every time you use your Rewards card at Smith's! Click here for instructions to enroll in the Smith's Earn & Learn Program.
- Box Tops for Education: America's schools earned over $59 million last year from Box Tops! To help NMIS, just look for the Box Tops for Education logo on many of the food and other items purchased at most grocery and retail stores. Cut them out and send them to school with your child for them to put in our Box Tops box in the NMIS lobby. You can also create an account in support of NMIS at the Box Tops website and start all of your online shopping there. Many merchants will donate a portion of your order to NMIS, and it costs nothing to you.