School Advisory Committee (SAC)
The School Advisory Committee (SAC) is a group of parents that represent each grade level, a teacher representative, and administration. The SAC is the advisory body to the school’s administration as well as to the governing body, the NMIS Governing Council. The SAC advises on school programs, policies, and plans. It meets six times throughout the school year.
Upcoming MeetingsThere are no upcoming events.
School Advisory Committee Members
- Christina Herrera Furst, Kindergarten
- Claudia Randolph, First Grade
- Shasta Leonhardt, Second Grade
- Shari Beck, Third Grade
- David Vigil, Fourth Grade
- Nancy Abeyta, Fifth Grade